Step into the Future with Buzon Pedestals
Advancements in terrace coverings, such as porcelain pavers, composite decking, FRP grating panels, and alternatives to ipe hardwood decking tiles—such as Thermory hardwood pavers and Black Locust Pavers—have brought pedestals into the spotlight. There is a significant demand for pedestals. Once architects and builders become aware of Buzon height-adjustable and slope-correcting pedestals, they will forever include them in their capabilities.
If I had known about screw-jack pedestals earlier in my career I absolutely would have put them everywhere. I like that you can create comfortable level surfaces for people right over the top of sloped surfaces designed to drain. I also like being able to hide irrigation, plumbing, and electrical services below the surface. This is much more elegant than running conduit everywhere.” – Bing Sheldon, FAIA, retired chairman and founder of SERA Architects
The Buzon Difference
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
Since 1987, Buzon Pedestals International has been the world’s leading manufacturer of screwjack polypropylene pedestals. The reputation of BUZON® pedestals is the result of extensive experience and a willingness to satisfy the exacting demands of Architects, Specifiers, Designers, and Construction Professionals, offering a wealth of construction and technical information.
- World Class Manufacturer with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications
- Environmentally responsible and sustainable with carbon neutral certification
- Buzon Screw Jack Pedestals are Cradle to Cradle Certified® Bronze
- Installations around the world inspire leading architects, designers, and contractors
- Buzon’s products are designed to streamline installation and minimize project labor costs
- Buzon’s world class support team is in place to assist you with your project
- Buzon innovations lead the way, 1st pedestal, 1st slope correction, 1st locking tabs, etc.
- Buzon Products are Often Imitated but Never Duplicated.
Become a Buzon Dealer in the U.S.
Our process ensures a smooth transition from inquiry to sales readiness:
- Complete the Inquiry Form: Kickstart your dealership journey by filling out our simple form.
- Introductory Call with Buzon USA West: Connect with Master Distributor Buzon USA West for an insightful discussion.
- Select Your Participation Level: Tailor your involvement based on your business goals and capacity. Discounts are available from 2% to 35%.
- Schedule Training: Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools needed for success.
- Begin Selling: Launch into the exciting world of Buzon Pedestals and start showcasing their transformative potential.
Ready, set, sell – your path to Buzon Pedestal dealership success starts here.
Buzon Pedestals Offer:
- Rapid installation
- Solutions to problems and situations
- Rapid excess water run-off
- Proven long-life
- Excellent UV and weather resistance
- Superior load bearing
- Better acoustic insulation
- Better thermal insulation
- Constant system optimization
- Specialized technical support
- Lightweight structure
- A means to conceal plumbing, electrical and other service lines
Four Levels of Buzon Collaboration
Business owners can choose the level of collaboration with Buzon Pedestals that suite their business goals and capacity. We have levels of engagement from Referral Partners through Stocking Dealers. Call or email for additional details or start by contacting us through the online form.
Collaborate on projects by referring clients to us while selling your own products. We provide resources, answer questions, and offer solutions for pedestal set projects.
Enjoy a discount on trade prices for periodic projects. Quote directly to clients or let us quote and pass on the discount. Receive CAD layouts and takeoffs with your product details.
With at least one project monthly, receive a discount on trade pricing for non-stocking, drop-ship orders. Get free CAD layouts, training, and client communication support as the roof-deck and pedestal expert.
Maintain product inventory and receive customer referrals in your area. Enjoy a discount on trade pricing, with additional savings for doing CAD layouts and takeoffs.
For extra savings, learn to do CAD layouts and takeoffs, resulting in even greater discounts for Dealers and Stocking Dealers.
“Buzon offers the fastest most accurate slope correction system available. As an installer, it saves me time and labor. That’s important because I want to drain water, not my budget.” – Jon Aguilar, Owner, Heritage Earth and Stone
GET STARTED. BECOME A BUZON DEALER IN THE U.S.
Meet Daniel Evans:
Buzon USA West Sales Manager
Photo Caption: Tree Planting Project in Israel at the 911 Memorial